Cross Arm Awnings
Cross Arm Awnings get their name from the way one arm folds back under the other when retracting. Thanks to the crossing action, this Awning can be made to have larger projections than the width.
Generally with an Awning the width dictates that maximum projection that you can have. For example, with most Awnings a 3m width would allow you to achieve a maximum of 2.5m. With a Cross Arm Awning you are able to achieve up to a 4m projection with a 3m width.
The Cross Arm Awning uses our semi cassette system and has the option of incorporating our Variable Valance system which provides extra shade an privacy whenever you need it.
- Free Awning Design Service
- Bespoke Installation Service
- Aluminium Framework
- Self Cleaning, UV Resistant Awning Fabrics
- Awning Motors & Electronics from Somfy
- Awnings Manufactured In Our UK Factory